We value your privacy deeply and therefore our application Helpilepsy was created around the principle of data protection by design.
We value your privacy deeply. Its protection is one of our priorities.
We want to be extremely transparent on how we use your data.
Here a summary of the most important topics:
- We do not sell your personal data (not anonymized) to third parties (for example for targeted ads).
- We take appropriate measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing of any personal data.
- You have the right to request access to your data.
- You have the right to rectify or erase your data.
- At all times, you can withdraw your consent (via the settings tab in the app).
- Your data is stored in a secure server in Frankfurt, in Germany.
An epileptic seizure can happen at any moment. This unpredictability is one of the worst things (if not THE worst) about epilepsy. The dream of all people with epilepsy is to never have a seizure again. Can we reach this dream? In this article I explain 3 things: Why...
WHY? Chronic diseases are really tough. Epilepsy is no exception. It prevents us from reaching our maximum potential. Be it because of the seizures, the side effects, the glance of others, our self-confidence or something else... It's like we're walking...